Senior Privileged Access Management consultants to join NNIT
On behalf of NNIT, Bloch & Buus are on the lookout for experienced Senior Privileged Access Management (PAM) consultants.
Cybersecurity is a strategic Winning Solution business area in NNIT. You are invited to join a strong, professional IAM and PAM community where best practice, teamwork and knowledge-sharing define the culture. NNIT offers world class colleagues and a chance for you to make your mark in a highly successful Danish IT company.
Client consulting and implementing projects
You will be part of a team that delivers a broad range of IT security solutions to NNIT’s clients. The Cybersecurity organization gives you a unique opportunity to utilize your PAM expertise and at the same time strengthen your knowledge within a wide range of security solutions like IAM. You will manage assignments to both large scale and multiple engagements with competing priorities in a team environment.
You advise the clients on the benefits from a PAM solution, and take the lead during installing, configuring and integrating PAM solutions into the clients’ IT landscape to secure, that the clients have controlled access to their most critical data through privileged access control. The PAM solutions are primarily implemented on-premise but can also be delivered with CyberArks full SaaS portfolio.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Design and architect futuristic PAM solutions aligned with client requirements
- Delivery of PAM onboarding projects and process alignment
- Assist in creating proposals, project plans and client engagements
- Installation and configuring of PAM solutions based on CyberArk and Thycotic
- Develop custom functionality, automation and plugins based on PowerShell and/or related PAM tools
- Perform integration testing, code review and participate in user acceptance testing activities
Business traveling can occur in relation to international projects – primarily in Europe.
NNIT offers you
First and foremost a chance to join a great IT workplace and work with a broad range of large enterprise clients. You will shine on various Cybersecurity projects and at the same time learn from peers through projects and your responsibilities as Senior PAM consultant.
NNIT has a long track record of utilizing employee individual skills and strengths. Combined with focus on competence development and career paths, NNIT is a modern and flexible platform for you to build your career on.
You are an experienced PAM consultant with strong skills within PAM design and onboarding, automation/scripting and configurations of PAM/IAM solutions for clients.
- Have good understanding of PAM policies and processes and/or other Cybersecurity disciplines
- Have solid experience with CyberArk or Thycotic
- Have good understanding of business processes, user adaption and Segregation of Duty concepts
- Have good understanding of technologies like Active Directory/LDAP, Windows/Linux, virtualization, cloud and network concepts
- Have good understanding of PowerShell
- Have good understanding of Microsoft SQL or other database technologies
- Offer fluency in written and spoken English
You are a team player with a consultancy mindset and the ability to listen and communicate clearly to many different stakeholders at all organizational levels.